Prediction validated, pt. I? Mango signals green light for Judeonazi incursion into the West Bank
Once again, the globe is demonstrably controlled by neo-Templars.
I’d like to start off by crediting my friends Influence through Confluence, Carina Malatesta, and The Dissident, for last week’s conversational threads examining the suspiciously timed “Gaza ceasefire” abruptly brokered by mangomongerist lackey-envoy Steve Witkoff—cf.:
Now that the second nonconsecutive term of Trumpussolini has commenced, let’s look at what evidently constitutes his first major Middle East foreign policy meddling in this brand “new” (and already rotten) 47th Administration:1
U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday rescinded sanctions imposed by the former Biden administration on far-right Israeli settler groups and individuals accused of being involved in violence against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, the new White House website said.
Here are additional news reportings:23
According to The Palestine Chronicle, the Palestinian (Collaborationist) Authority vocally denounced the anti-Lebensraum sanction removals for their proliferation of occupation terrorists.4 It’s important to note of course that the PA has spent the past few weeks viciously cracking down on anti-Zionist journalists to the heartfelt delight of Jewish Nazis; whatever the PA may profess now in lip service against Zionist terrorism, it served its poisonous bidding in policy.
Per Ha’aretz:5
Newly confirmed U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio told his Senate confirmation hearing last week that he would not issue any new sanctions under the order, while Israeli officials directly raised the matter with Trump transition officials as one of their key asks for the incoming administration.
It looks like this agenda was chiefly blueprinted into expected priority by salivating hexagramic Nazis since Trump’s Nov. 2024 victory:6
And at the financial stringpuller level it goes back even earlier:7
Israel will need financial assistance ‘to assert and maintain its sovereignty over Judea and Samaria,’ former U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman writes in a new book… Friedman suggests that the next Republican administration and Congress could redirect $1 billion from existing aid to the Palestinians, including funds meant for the Palestinian security force, to finance the annexation plan…
…
Trump’s 2020 Middle East peace plan included potential U.S. recognition of some Israeli West Bank settlements.
Amidst sanctional removal by the Orange Bolshevists from Judeo-Lebensraum savages, both the Judeo-SS/IOF89 and rank-and-file “settlers”1011 stormed Palestinian villages in the West Bank, murdering at least eight individuals, injuring dozens additional, and enflaming property. The Associated Press reported that—interestingly enough—this recent Ju-Klux Zionist rampage actually began hours BEFORE Mango Caesar negated the sanctions.12 In a nutshell: there is a concerted conspiracy long planted behind from behind the scenes.
It hopefully is not difficult to comprehend why a “sudden” massive redirection of Jewish Nazi savagery towards the West Bank has transpired: the Vegetocratic Führer and his DEI token race rouser Ku Klux Kamala carried no intention—as far as I’m aware—of stifling the Judeo-Holocaustic R*pe Of Gaza. Remember: so long as the Fourth Reich focuses its prioritized war crimes against the people of Gaza, their resources are diverted from West Bank conquest. Trump, just in time before taking office, forced Nazi Israel to snap out of their self-induced “wE nEeD tO dEstRoY kHamAzsZ” 15-month long delusion so they would re-focus the subject to the West Bank.
The Western “Christian” Zionists under the spearheaded directives of this 47th Administration, simply put, are using the Jewish Nazi crime syndicate to invade the West Bank, destroy Al-Aqsa, and create in its stead a “Third Jewish Temple.” Very intentionally the Israeli Lebensraum movement is duped into believing they will end up rising as the chief beneficiaries—they will not. The neo-Templar Anglo-American/Jesuit-Masonic agenda intends on making the faux “Jewish” Zionists carry out the dirty work (of creating a reconstituted “Temple of Solomon”) and face the subsequent global wrath of the Islamic world as they wipe their own hands clean of the shed blood, at that point Muslims across the globe probably beguiled by a series of occultic “Fatima Messages” lining them behind the neo-Templar Vatican agenda.
As I warned last week:
Clearly the only reason Trump and his (Jesuit-controlled) team held any vested interest in a quick Gaza “ceasefire” between the terrorist Anal Desecration League (ADL) neo-Nazis and Hamas is due to the hexagramic regime’s perpetually unsuccessful war against Palestinian militants in Gaza diverting its resources from the larger objective: conquest of the West Bank.
Jonathan Landay, Humeyra Pamuk (Jan. 20, 2025), “Trump cancels sanctions on Israeli settlers in West Bank,” Reuters.
Steven Scheer (Jan. 21, 2025), “Israeli minister says he welcomes Trump's reversal of US sanctions on settlers,” Reuters.
Ben Samuels (Jan. 21, 2025), “Trump Overturns Biden's Executive Order That Enabled Him to Sanction Israeli Settlers in West Bank,” Ha’aretz.
Jan. 21, 2025, “Trump Revokes Sanctions on Illegal Settlers amid Escalating West Bank Violence,” The Palestine Chronicle.
Samuels (Jan. 21, 2025), op. cit.
Jeremy Sharon (Nov. 6, 2024), “Two settlement leaders, Ben Gvir call to annex West Bank after Trump victory,” The Times of Israel.
Jacob Kornbluh (Sep. 2, 2024), “Trump’s Israel adviser suggests diverting $1 billion from Palestinian aid to fund West Bank annexation,” Forward.
Muhammad Ateeq, Fayha Shalash (Jan. 21, 2025), “Israel launches major offensive in Jenin days after Gaza ceasefire,” Middle East Eye.
Jan. 21, 2025, “Middle East latest: A major Israeli operation in the West Bank kills 8 Palestinians, wounds dozens,” Associated Press.
Anat Peled, Omar Abdel-Baqui (Jan. 21, 2025), “Israeli Settlers Organized West Bank Riots on Chat Groups,” The Wall Street Journal.
Jan. 21, 2025, “Palestinian villagers in the West Bank accuse Israeli settlers of setting fire to buildings,” NBC News.
Aref Tufaha, Tia Goldenberg (Jan. 21, 2025), “Suspected settlers attacked Palestinian villages hours before Trump rescinded Biden sanctions,” Associated Press.








![Why did Tangerine Emperor force a Gaza so-called ‘ceasefire’? [spoiler: prioritized near-future West Bank conquest]](https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/$s_!ZrJ6!,w_140,h_140,c_fill,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep,g_auto/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F78f7a157-1020-41db-bfe2-c742d0be17fc_2454x1402.png)
Steve Witkoff May Have Bought Netanyahu's Agreement on Cease-fire Deal with Surplus Inauguration Money
https://scottcreighton.substack.com/p/steve-witkoff-may-have-bought-netanyahus
Mango Caesar is such an appropriate name, I might have to steal that one from you, too.